Thursday, October 11, 2012

Day 7.


I've skipped a few days, but simply because I've had too much to do and I don't even have time usually to open my lap-top for any other purposes than school related work. However, I have continued with the vegan week and sadly it has come to an official end. "Official", because I actually enjoy it and as my vegan foods(chocolate, cookies and sausages!!) arrived, I will probably continue it for longer. I have to admit that it can get quite tough eventually and on Monday evening, when I had visited the elderly and finished running club, I was completely sure that human body is not capable of doing everything we demand it to do. I had been doing my homework during the free breaks I had, tried to memorise  everything for Spanish, eat only vegetables and then I need to concentrate to talk to old people who would also rather take a nap instead..... and on the top of all this, I demand myself to do sprints...........
It is already quite questionable whether a human is supposed to study as much as we do....  Sometimes it really feels like we are not meant to deal with the pressure and therefore struggle to handle it, but at the same time everything seems impossible until it's done. I survived the day, I made it through school the next day, played table tennis and survived the house meeting. Well basically the first half of the week was just a killer. I thought that everything is impossible and everything I felt is a complete opposite to what I´ve been feeling today and yesterday. Woke up an hour before my alarm clock today and was full of energy. Everything was suddenly so positive, I don´t know what´s going on with my emotions, whether it´s the vegan diet or always having to plan my time properly, but I feel so... free. there is no way to express what I'm feeling...feeligns are weird :D
But at the same time, the first half of the week is always tougher, as there´s no free time, free lessons or anything, so no wonder that it was even harder as I had to keep an eye on what I eat.
Otherwise my vegan week was highly successful...despite the extremely exhausting Monday. I have nice plans for the weekend as well and I once again can't believe it's Friday again... Only two more weeks until the half-term break and I have no idea what to make of it. My life has never been so different... I want  to go back home, but all the reasons for it have changed once again. Getting away from school for a week, seeing my family and friends, sleeping until 2 PM every day.... uuuh, that's tempting and two weeks that are left will pass by incredibly quickly. I can't believe it has already been over a month.. seems like just yesterday, but at the same time I've done so much that I could write a whole book about those past months...
 This Saturday, for example, will be the first time I'm gonna volunteer for KEEN. I'll be working with disabled children and arranging activities for them, which will be very interesting and at the same time challenging. And  I have some plans for Sunday, which I hope to share with you after I've done it :))) Anyway there is a lot going on all the time and my last two weekends before the half-term break will be amazing!!!!




No comments: