Saturday, December 15, 2012





Just something I wrote a few weeks ago.... : 



Psychology is driving me crazy... the knowledge is messing with my head. MY MIND IS BLOWN!!!! I'm either turning into a genius or simply a psychopath. I'm either being enlightened or being torn apart. Or does it all depend on your point of view? Your interpretation...social norms.....
haaaaaaaaaaaa !!!! I don't know what's wrong with me. I'd like to go and run until the end of the time(time..... we're all going to die in the end of December according to the famous calender). I'd like to go and and see the world, meet every single person in the world and get some INSPIRAAATION. I have a appetite... I might be getting closer to actually fulfilling everything I want to do... At least some parts of it, because the ideas keep coming and that's what keeps me going. The passion for life. The passion for all the small things I love and that surround me. The curiosity of what is going to happen to the world around me. What is going to happen to the people I feel like a observer who has a overview..limited, but still enough to partly satisfy the curiousity. The curiosity towards LIFE. What will happen doesn't matter..it's all about HOW it happens. 

I want to just walk around Camden Town..... walk around Oxford. Feel the contrast between the cold evening and the warmth that takes over you when you step into a small cafe. Explore those hidden corners of the city I'm in completely in love with. Meet everyone I usually pass without noticing. 



i need to be a actor..... a musician.....a writer......... I need to express myself through something creative .......... At the same time I need something scientific. But i need to enjoy it. Psychology. History. Politics. Linguistics.  There are simply too many things I need in my life.I can't believe that I'm saying it, but there's simply too many things I love.... I don't have enough time for all of them. I don't have time to get to know all of them. At least not now. 


I look normal. I act normal. Most of the time I even think normal(or so I like to think...how on earth should I know how to define "normal" especially when it comes to thinking.....). So why do I have this sudden urge to express myself so unproductively in this obscure manner. I don't think I can explain why it was needed...why anything is needed. Furthermore why I still haven't done it successfully.




No comments: